Admission Policy and Process
Welcome to Indira Gandhi College of Education Admission Cell
The admission shall be made purely on the basis of merit subject to the rules of reservation of the Government of Tamilnadu. The following certificates in original have to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission.
- Qualifying examination mark sheet (10TH, +2, U.G. & P.G.).
- Community certificate (BC/MB/DNC/SC/ST).
- Certificate of differently-abled / ex-serviceman etc.
- Income / salary certificate.
- Bank passbook first page.
- Equivalent certificate (if the degree is awarded by other state university).
- Transfer certificate.
- Previous course attendance certificate.
- Passport size phone 2 copy
- Appilication form can be issued from the college for the payment of Rs.250/- in person ro by sending M.O. for Rs.275/- in the name of The Principal, Indira Gandhi College of Education
- Filled in applications should be send to this college winthin 10 days from the date of announcement of B.A., B.Sc., Results.
- Candidates outside Tamilnadu state, can download, fill it and send the scan copy of all the pages and relevant documents to email@example.com
For further assistance please call us on:
INDIRA GANDHI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Authur - Thimmavaram ,
Kancheepuram District - 603 101.
Phone: 044 - 27493425
Fax : 044 - 27493425